What is eDesign?
eDesign is a great option for people who a want designer's skill and know-how without hiring a company for on-site styling. Each eDesign is completely individualized and created to fit your budget, space and style. This is a great option for people who need some inspiration but want to implement the design plan on their own.
eDesign is also a great option for those who live outside the Phoenix area, but would like to work with Fauxnatic About Color.
How eDesign Works
We will work together online through email. After payment is received, you will be emailed an eDesign Questionnaire and Measuring Guide. You will answer detailed questions about the room(s) you would like to have styled and what your budget is for the space. You will also email us 3-4 low resolution photos of the room(s). Once we have received all your information, we will create a design plan which will include the following:
- Room Mood Board: Mood boards are a great way to visualize all the items sourced for your space (example mood boards are located at the bottom of this page).
- Design Plan: a detailed floor plan with a furniture layout to show you where each item goes.
- Shopping List: You'll receive a detailed shopping list with online links to sourced items from your room mood board.
eDesign Options & Fees
1. Entryways, hallways, powder rooms and guest bathrooms* $450/space
2. Living rooms, family rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms and home offices $550/space
3. Kitchens and master bathrooms* $550/space
4. eConsult: If you are in the middle of a redesign and have already purchased furniture and are needing a little help pulling the room together with paint colors or additional accessories etc., an eConsult can help you tie your space together. $250/space
5. eColor Consult: Don’t live in the Phoenix area for an in-home color consultation? With our eColor Consult service we can work with you no matter where you are! We'll create a custom color palette for one room, or create a whole home scheme that will flow from one room to the next. You'll fill out our detailed Color Questionnaire and send us photos of your room(s). We'll need close-up shots of your flooring, furniture and any inspirational pieces such as: a favorite painting/artwork, area rug or pillow. Starting at $100
*Due to the complexity of kitchen and bathroom design, these eDesign projects will only specify hard finishes (flooring, cabinetry style, counter tops, back splashes) along with and paint colors, window treatments, lighting recommendations and accessories. Exact measurements will not be included.
A combination of spaces (ex: entryway and family room) will be billed as separate spaces.
Step 1: Fill out the contact form on this page, and tell us what room(s) you would liked styled. (Please put "eDesign" in the subject line). We will then email you back with the eDesign fee for your project.
Step 2: Submit your full payment through PayPal.
Step 3: Once we receive payment, we will email you an eDesign Questionnaire and Measuring Guide. After you complete the questionnaire, email the document back to us along with your room measurements and 3-4 low resolution photos of each room.
Step 4: We will begin your custom eDesign once your questionnaire, room measurements, photos and payment have been received.
eDesigns take approximately 2-4 weeks to complete from the time we start on your project. eColor Consults take approximately 7-10 working days to complete. Fauxnatic About Color will be in contact with you during the process to keep you updated on the progress of your design. We will email you your completed eDesign plan along with step-by-step instructions on how to implement your new styled room!
*Fauxnatic About Color cannot be held responsible for items that may be out of stock, discontinued or unavailable at the time of purchase. If an item is no longer available, we will do our best to find a suitable replacement.
If you're interested in our eDesign services or have further questions about eDesign, please fill out the contact form on this page. Use "eDesign" in the subject line.